What We Do
Poverty is a complex problem. It won't yield to a simple solution. It requires an integrated approach that reaches beyond immediate needs. Family Promise of Hamilton County initiates coordinated local efforts that bring communities together to help homeless families regain their housing, their independence, and their dignity.
Need & Impact
While some Hamilton County programs offer resources for adults, the county has no programs geared toward housing and assistance for homeless families. Family Promise of Hamilton County will work to meet this growing need.
Our programs include
- Temporary housing, meals and transportation
- Mentoring for at-risk families
- Teaching financial literacy
- Helping parents find jobs and affordable housing for their family
- Creating programs to meet specific needs in our community